Men's Health Singapore: Answer the following 3 questionnaires, and submit the results, to check for erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and/or androgen deficiency (male menopause). Get treated now.
The IIEF-5 questionnairea
Over the past six months:
- How do you rate your confidence that you could get and keep an erection?
- When you had erections with sexual stimulation, how often were your erections hard enough for penetration?
- During sexual intercourse, how often were you able to maintain your erection after you had penetrated (entered) your partner?
- During sexual intercourse, how difficult was it to maintain your erection to completion of intercourse?
- When you attempted sexual intercourse, how often was it satisfactory for you?
The IIEF-5 score is the sum of the ordinal responses to the five items; thus, the score can range from 5 to 25.
- severe (5-7),
- moderate (8-11),
- mild to moderate (12-16),
- mild (17-21), and
- no ED (22-25).
Appendix B. Final PE Diagnostic Tool Tool for Assessing Premature Ejaculation
This is a questionnaire to help identify men who may have a problem with ejaculating too soon during sexual activity. Even if you do not have difficulties, please answer all the questions. Definition: Ejaculation
here refers to ejaculation (release of semen) after penetration (when your penis enters your partner)
- How difficult is it for you to delay ejaculation?
- Do you ejaculate before you want to?
- Do you ejaculate with very little stimulation?
- Do you feel frustrated because of ejaculating before you want to?
- How concerned are you that your time to ejaculation leaves your partner sexually unfulfilled?
Pfizer Ltd ©: 27 July 2005
- ≤8 "no PE,"
- 9 and 10 "probable PE," and
- ≥11 "PE."
Table 1. Questions Used as Part of the Saint Louis University ADAM Questionnaire
- Do you have a decrease in libido (sex drive)?
- Do you have a lack of energy?
- Do you have a decrease in strength and/or endurance?
- Have you lost height?
- Have you noticed a decreased "enjoyment of life"?
- Are you sad and/or grumpy?
- Are your erections less strong?
- Have you noted a recent deterioration in your ability to play sports?
- Are you falling asleep after dinner?
- Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance?
NOTE. A positive questionnaire result is defined as a "yes" answer to questions 1 or 7 or any 3 other questions.