Men's Health in Singapore: Answer the following 3 questionnaires, and submit the results, to check for erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and/or androgen deficiency (male menopause). Get treated now.
The IIEF-5 questionnairea
Over the past six months:
- How do you rate your confidence that you could get and keep an erection?
- When you had erections with sexual stimulation, how often were your erections hard enough for penetration?
- During sexual intercourse, how often were you able to maintain your erection after you had penetrated (entered) your partner?
- During sexual intercourse, how difficult was it to maintain your erection to completion of intercourse?
- When you attempted sexual intercourse, how often was it satisfactory for you?
The IIEF-5 score is the sum of the ordinal responses to the five items; thus, the score can range from 5 to 25.
- severe (5-7),
- moderate (8-11),
- mild to moderate (12-16),
- mild (17-21), and
- no ED (22-25).
Appendix B. Final PE Diagnostic Tool
Tool for Assessing Premature Ejaculation
This is a questionnaire to help identify men who may have a problem with ejaculating too soon during sexual activity. Even if you do not have difficulties, please answer all the questions.
here refers to ejaculation (release of semen) after penetration (when your penis enters your partner)
- How difficult is it for you to delay ejaculation?
- Do you ejaculate before you want to?
- Do you ejaculate with very little stimulation?
- Do you feel frustrated because of ejaculating before you want to?
- How concerned are you that your time to ejaculation leaves your partner sexually unfulfilled?
Pfizer Ltd ©: 27 July 2005
- ≤8 "no PE,"
- 9 and 10 "probable PE," and
- ≥11 "PE."
Table 1. Questions Used as Part of the Saint Louis University ADAM Questionnaire
- Do you have a decrease in libido (sex drive)?
- Do you have a lack of energy?
- Do you have a decrease in strength and/or endurance?
- Have you lost height?
- Have you noticed a decreased "enjoyment of life"?
- Are you sad and/or grumpy?
- Are your erections less strong?
- Have you noted a recent deterioration in your ability to play sports?
- Are you falling asleep after dinner?
- Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance?
NOTE. A positive questionnaire result is defined as a "yes" answer to questions 1 or 7 or any 3 other questions.